Monday, January 26, 2009

Piece of Cake

Last week the 8th grade took the state wide ELA test. Some thought that it was hard. But out of the three books the second one was the easiest and the third one was the hardest. Some people in my class didn't get to finish and that just made me wonder 'Did they try s hard as they say?' The only answer to my question is another question. "Did you give it 100%?"
I would have said yes. But now that I think about that test was a piece of cake. Hopefully that cake tastes good. Because if it did I will pass the 8th grade and continue on to high school and then on to college. the test could have been a little harder but that is just me.
I am so extatic that this test was the last ELA test that I would have to take if I pass. Wow what a great test to begin the new year. Seriously I think that the test makers slcked off just a little bit becasue last year the 8th graders thought that their state test was hard. This years test was as easy as 1 2 3.
But maybe that is because this 8th grade is and always will be the smartest 8th graders that 339 has had in the year of 2009. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. But the teachers we have are awesome. So great job Ms.Johns, Ms.Levine, Ms.Kaelin, Mr.Blanchard, and Mr.Goldsmith. You guys and ladies have helped us a lot. So this is our thanks to you as the class of 2009.

No comments: